What We Do At Ashara
After more than 16 years, Ashara adds a new dimension to its Call to Service. Discipleship and outreach have always been our passion; the added dimension is Church Planting and Development. Ashara is expanding its service base, in a world losing ground to the darkness.
First Century churches functioned out of homes and office buildings. Prayer, fasting and singleness of heart, made the Salt of the Earth able to spreads its value. Too long have stationary stagnating edifices define and active, necessary, vibrant movement.
The scriptures tell us that ministry is for making disciples and perfecting the saints. These are Ashara’s main goal. Everything Ashara does starts with disciplemaking.
Prayer and fasting are staples to Ashara. Disciple-making, requires prayer and fasting. Ashara disciple-makers ray and fast on on accord, that God will move across the land and send people to us that want to be discipled.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS and REQUIREMENTS
This Faith-based Corporation is formed for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Law). Its specific purposes are: To find creative ways to disciple, feed, and clothe the less fortunate. To find creative ways to educate the less fortunate.
Provide for optimal participation of education personnel in education programs.
1. All Charter member first priority it to make disciples for Christ. We use tools, but the tools are always secondary to the Disciple making mission.
2. Must maintain fiscal responsibility with budgets and membership responsibilities.
3. Must remain active and ready to assist other charter members.
4. Participate in all Ashara fundraisers
5. Must support and attend the Seedling Gathering and Annual Planters Gathering
6. Must abide by ALL- BY Laws and Charter rules.